The Campsite offers many services:
It is equipped with columns for the electrical energy, services with baths, washbasins, sinks with hot water, hot showers; camper service for water supply and discharge; natural steam bath; washing machine and dryer machine (coin operated), the Internet station, WI-FI network.
Wide parking area for rallies organized by camper owners. The hot showers, hot water, steam bath, swimming pool, electricity, the WI-FI connection and the visit to the Natural Park of the Solfatara , are free of charge.
The campsite offers a variety of additional services including:
• A 180 sq.m swimming pool surrounded by a lawn, strictly reserved to the vacationers, equipped with sun beds, beach umbrellas and providing a security surveillance service (July to October).
• Natural steam bath fed by a natural volcanic fumarole; ~ 50°C ~122°F, 90% relative humidity.
• Bowling and pétanque greens, m. 20*4. The bowls are made available to the guests of the campsite.
• Five-a-side football ground (28 x 18 meters) and Volleyball ground ( 18 x 9 metres) Tournaments with prizes are organized (April to October).
• Table tennis outdoors. The rackets and balls are made available to the guests of the Campsite.
• Giant chessboard (the King is 31 cm) and Draughtboard outdoors.
• Children’s playground.
• Take-away food and traditional dishes to order. Facilities for groups (April to October).
• Mini market with food, tobacco, ice cream, camping-gas, camping accessories, etc. (April to October).
• Rustic chalet with internal and external coffee bars services and ice cream, selling of souvenirs and postcards, minerals, tickets for bus and subway, foreign and Italian newspapers, Artecards.
• No. 3 public pay phones (cards).
• Information Office (English, French, German, Spanish), with the possibility of reservations for tours.
• Day and night custodian service.
• Excursions with bus and guided tours departing from the Campsite (a minimum number of participants is required).
Among the many services offered by the International Campsite is also a guided tour, during day or night as you prefer, in Italian, French and English, to the adjacent area in the volcanic crater of the Vulcano Solfatara.
Further details on our equipment are listed here.